Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Edith Piaf - La Vie En Rose









I just finished watching this quirky french movie entitled " Love me if you dare ". I must say that it was so worth watching, aside from the fact that I super like it coz' I'm a Marion Cotillard fan *I do not intend to be biased though*.It depicts an everlasting love, a love that is so pure and patient. I must say it was a selfish love but also self-punishing. A game that never ends, a love that never fades.

Oh I really suck describing love..TROLOLOLOL!!!!So much about that love thingy. I somewhat fell in love with this song the moment Sophie ( Marion Cotillard's role in this movie) sang it during the burial of Julien's mother. I really have this affection for oldies song ( especially french ones). I don't know why but everytime I listen to those songs, memories, vague memories, keep flashing in my head as well emotions, ineffable ecstasy , rushing through my heart. Sometimes it feels like I already existed before and I'm back now to pursue or undone something, either way, I'm psyched at the thought of existing before. I wonder what I have done in those days.....

No comments: