Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PUCKERING a STRANGER....

 As I was reading The Holland Herald magazine, my attention was caught by this stolen picture of sailor kissing a nurse in the middle of the parade during the celebration of the end of The WWII in Times Square. When I googled it, I found out that this photo was captured on August 14, 1945 by Alfred Eisenstaedt for the LIFE magazine.It was said that the sailor in this picture was kissing every woman in New York’s Times Square, and the nurse, named Edith Shain, was said to be married to another man. Too bad the sailor has never been identified.
           Last August 14, 2010 this famous and powerful single iconic image celebrates his 65 years of inspiring people^^…





Every August 14, couples celebrate the V-J Day by reenacting the famous   kiss that became an iconic image.<3 <3 <3




  Gotta go to Times Square and do this next year or so…LOL!!!
but yeah maybe it's there where I can find that one soul that will complete me.

2 comments:

nijd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nijd said...

You'll find that one soul who'll complete you. Just have faith. Who knows God is prepping him now just for you. :) You should write again Leonede. I love your blog. See you around ;p